The Connect Wiki tool provides a space for members of a course or group to work on collaborative pages.
- You can create a wiki pertaining to a specific project or topic
- Once created, students can build pages using a full content editor
- Pages can be linked to one another
- Wikis can be course-wide or group-specific
- Individual contributions can be measured and tracked
- Revisions are saved separately, allowing for changes to be undone or compared
All questions regarding this technology can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or we can be contacted by phone at 604.822.6333, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.