The Connect Grade Center is a powerful dashboard for all the marks in your course. Work can be categorized, weighted, and calculated all in one place. You decide what, if anything, students should see.
- At a Glance: Connect Grade Center (PDF, 241 KB)
- Entering Grades (PDF, 204 KB)
- Creating Columns (PDF, 215 KB)
- How-to Video: Hide Columns in the Grade Center
- How-to Video: Create Weighted Calculated Column in the Grade Center
The Connect Grade Center provides a way to enter, calculate, and share grades. Connect Assignments are directly linked to the Grade Center.
- Enter marks manually, or connect them to assignment drop box grades.
- Student assignments are accessed and assessed all in the same place. Instructors can download files, comment on them, and return them to students.
- Rubrics can be created to make grading consistent and clear.
- Due dates are linked to a course calendar. Late assignments can be accepted or not.
- Export Grade Center entries to .csv format for import into the Faculty Service Centre.
- View student information such as year level, major, and faculty.