Connect is a robust platform for sharing and organizing content. You can upload files, organize them into folders, create sequentially-accessed modules, and embed from sites like YouTube. Connect Content is the best place to put materials you have created.
- Recommended Practices (PDF, 290 KB)
- Video Testimonial – Benefits of using video-based content (2:18)
- Video Testimonial – Challenges of using video-based content (1:44)
- Video Testimonial – Tips on creating videos for your course (3:26)
- Special Project: The first NITEP (Native Indian Teacher Education Program) blended course is an example of culturally responsive design. The content was presented in multimodalities, using audio, video, images and text.
- Tip: Add Videos to your Course Content in Connect
- Connect Demo Course: Faculty of Education Connect demonstration course.
Connect has a full-featured Content tool for file management and sharing.
- Files can be uploaded, linked, and organized.
- Folders and learning modules can make content easier to find and access.
- External websites resources can be linked or embedded within content areas.
- Content can be copied forward and reused in multiple courses.
- Unlicensed copyrighted material can be added with the Library Course Reserves tool.
- Permissions can be used to limit access however you would like. By default, only members of a course can view its content.
- Connect is also used for non-credit purposes like sharing files within a group, committee, or department.