Assessments within Connect can be used for credit or non-credit purposes. Uses include graded exams and quizzes, as well as unmarked surveys or self-tests.
- Assessments can be used to set up online quizzes and exams.
- Correct answers can be pre-entered for automatic grading.
- Some or all grading can be manual, allowing for personalized feedback.
- Test durations and availability periods can be set, automating access.
- Exceptions to date and time allotments can be granted to individuals.
- Over a dozen question types are available, including true/false, multiple choice, matching, fill in the blank, short answer, and essays.
- Surveys are a type of assessment, which is ungraded. Results are anonymous, but you can see who completed a survey.
- Question pools allow you to create questions for use across courses or assessments.
- How to Resolve Student Issues with Tests
- How to create:
- an Essay Question
- a File Response Question
- a Fill-in-the-Blank Test Questio
- a Fill-in-Multiple-Blanks Test Question
- a Hot Spot Question
- a Jumbled Sentence Question
- a Likert Question
- a Matching Test Question
- a Multiple Answer Question
- a Multiple Choice Test Question
- an Ordering Test Question
- a Quiz Bowl Question
- a Short Answer Test Question
- a True or False Test Question
- a Calculated Formula Question
- a Calculated Numeric Question
All questions regarding this technology can be directed to email@example.com or we can be contacted by phone at 604.822.6333, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.