There is a very common bug with Mac computer running macOS where the Full Grade Center appears to not display all columns. At the same time, the familiar scrollbar used to view the columns at the end of the Grade Center has gone missing.
Thankfully, there is a workaround for this issue!
(View Full Screen for best results)
1. From the Mac, click on the Apple icon at the top left of the screen.
2. From the contextual menu, select System Preferences.
3. Once the System Preferences window opens, select General.
4. Select “Always” from the Show Scroll Bars options.
5. Navigate back to Connect and refresh the Grade Center page.
Facing some challenges with Connect? If you are running into issues in Connect and would like to learn how to resolve them, we’re here for you! Stop by our Learning Technology Drop in Sessions on Tuesdays from 12pm-1pm in Scarfe 1008. We’re also available by phone at 604-822-6333 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our other ETS Tips!