There can be a lot going on in a Connect course— discussions, assignments, all happening faster than you can keep track of by checking your Connect shell alone. If you would like an easy way to stay up to date and informed on what is happening in your course, you can have custom notifications sent your email when you receive course messages, when there are new assignments to grade, and much more.
- Log in to Connect. After having logged into Connect with your CWL name and password, select the down arrow beside your name at the top-right of your screen.
- Select Settings, and then Edit Notification Settings.
- Select Courses I am teaching from the right side of your screen.
- Choose your desired courses. Select the courses that you wish to receive notifications from and click them over to the Selected Courses box.
- Turn on Email notifications. Scroll down and proceed to check the Email boxes (on the right side column) corresponding to each type of notification that you would like to receive.
- Select Submit. Make sure to press this to save all your changes!
Looking to learn more about notifications in Connect? Stop by our Learning Technology Drop in Sessions on Tuesdays from 12pm-1pm in Scarfe 1008! We’re also available by phone at 604-822-6333 and by email at email@example.com. Check out our other ETS Tips!