If you have used electronic course reserves for another course, you can quickly and easily import all your readings into a new course section in LOCR!
- Log into the https://courses.library.ubc.ca/ with your CWL.
- Click on your corresponding target course.
- Click on the Add Reserve Items tab.
- Find your Course Reserves: Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the course reserves from previous and current courses.
5. Choose Items to copy: Click on to view individual items to import.
6. Copy Items: You can copy the entire list of course readings by clicking on . When a pop-up window appears asking you to confirm the copy, click Yes.
Note: Physical items such as books and PDFs requiring copyright clearance will need to be reprocessed through the Library.
Looking to learn more about the Library Course Reserves? Stop by our Learning Technology Drop-In sessions on Tuesdays from 12pm-1pm in Scarfe 1008! We’re also available by phone at 604-822-6333 and by email at email@example.com
Check out our other ETS Tips!
You might also be interested in: