Note: This workshop is currently being offered on demand. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-822-6333 to arrange a session for your group or department, or to schedule one-on-one tutorial.
Location: Scarfe 1008
This session serves as an introduction to UBC’s Learning Management System, Connect. Learn how to log in, access your shell, open it to students, and get additional help.
Topics this workshop will cover include:
- Where to log in
- What resources are available on the login page
- Tour of My Connect modules
- Explanation of course list and shells
- Tour of course template
- How to edit banner
- How to open course
- How to contact support and find more information
- Allusion to rest of course menu and other relevant sessions
- Q&A and survey